Mexican tacos with chicken & a salsa of various vegetables.
RECIPE (4 persons)
- 12 crispy taco’s
- 500 grams of chicken (bio)
- 1 red pepper
- 1/3 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of radishes
- 1 avocado
- 125 grams of corn
- 1 shallot
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 mango
- 10 black olives
- sour cream, 15 – max. 20% fat
- yellow curry paste
- herbs (cayenne pepper, paprika powder, turmeric, black pepper, salt)
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh cilantro
SALSA OF VEGETABLES
- Peel the tomato, remove the seeds and cut the fruit flesh into small cubes.
- Also peel the bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Then shred the shallot and the spring onion.
- Peel the cucumber and divide it into small cubes.
- Halve the avocado (remove the hard core), peel and divide into small cubes.
- Wash the radishes and also divide them into small pieces.
- Put everything together in a bowl with the corn.
- Add a vinaigrette based on olive oil & vinegar.
- Add some salt & cayenne pepper.
- Chop some fresh cilantro.
- Place your salsa in the refrigerator.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and fry in a small amount of olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, turmeric & the yellow curry paste.
- Fill the tacos (2 to 3 p.p.) with the salsa of vegetables and the fried chicken cubes.
- Also add some cubes of freshly cut mango.
- Top with some sour cream and finish with chopped black olives & red pepper.
- Present the tacos in a plate with arugula as the bottom.